Sabre Systems is currently recruiting for a Compliance Assessor to work in the Lexington Park, MD Office. As a Compliance Assessor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist client in answering Cyber Security Compliance (i.e., HIPAA, PCI, SOC, etc.,) Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- Guide client with Documentation, Planning and Organization in regard to bringing their environment into Industry Standard Compliance (i.e., HIPAA, PCI, SCO, etc.,)
- Ensure the delivery of information security services to the customer in compliance with the contract and any applicable standards and regulatory requirements (i.e., HIPAA, PCI, SOC, etc.,)
- Assist the client in the definition and implementation of information security policies, strategies, procedures, and settings to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of client’s environment and data
- Participate with the customer in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into - processes and systems; evaluating new / emerging security products and technologies and making recommendations to customer leadership in regard to the security posture impact on the organization
- Identify, review, and recommend information security improvements as they relate to the achievement of the customer’s business goals and objectives
- Participate in internal and external audits for the customer (e.g.,HIPAA, PCI, SOC) and coordinate information security services activities
- Drive remediation efforts related to information security; remediation may be from incidents, penetration tests, vulnerability scans, internal/external audits and Critical Practice assessments
- Identify information security weaknesses and/or gaps in the customer’s current operations and work with the customer to bring information security operations up to standards
- Participate and represent IT Security in Delivery/Operational meetings
- Review service management reports to ensure tickets (i.e., incidents, problems, requests, changes), related to information security, are being acknowledged, worked and Service Level Agreements are being met; provide direction on ticket remediation and ensure remediation is complete
Sabre is currently hiring a Network Security Engineer to support our customer in Aberdeen, MD. The selected candidate must be interested in working in a challenging, hands-on, development environment supporting the Department of Defense and other specialized customers. As a member of a diverse engineering team, the selected candidate works closely with application with development, networking, and security groups to ensure that new and existing technical solutions are tested and implemented in a manner to ensure that network access and security are maintained against current and emerging threats. The Network Security Engineer acts as a network security Subject Matter Expert (SME) ensuring the network security of largely mobile wireless Wide Area Networks.
The selected candidate should be familiar with:
• Network security as well as have expertise in network infrastructures and network engineering
• Work with other infrastructure, platform, and application team members to understand and enforce access and data protection policies within Access Control Lists (ACLs), firewall policies, IDC/IPS policies, change management of policies and configurations
• Some network penetration and vulnerability assessment skills may be required
Other Duties Include:
• Provide specific security expertise to engineering teams
• Areas include network design, security testing, authentication methods, implementing encryption, logging, and secure data transfer
• Provide support for network and network security architecture that includes routers, switches, firewalls, proxies, VPNs, and load-balancers
• Communicating and working with diverse teams
• Provide deep expertise on authentication, entitlements, identity management, data leak prevention, data protection, validation checking, encryption, hashing, principle of lease privilege, software attack methodologies, etc.
• Provide expertise on SFTP, firewall, DMZ design, IPSec, VPN, wireless technologies, network technologies, and protocols
Sabre is seeking a Senior Network Engineer depth knowledge of network capacity planning, network management, network services and infrastructure in a complex environment to work in Sterling, VA. The candidate needs a strong understanding of routing, switching, WAN technologies, and wireless technology. This candidate will work closely with the DEA engineering team to improve the DEA Firebird network. This position will include performing the following tasks. Co-ordinate and define network requirements (i.e. design, configure, install) to include coordinating with other groups within and outside of DEA to determine the scope and objectives of proposed networking configurations. Develop detailed implementation plans to accommodate network growth, security, and enhancements by maximizing functionality of existing hardware and tools (i.e. Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco USC). Detecting operational problems and recommending improvements to ensure optimal performance. Develop detailed implementation and migration plans for consolidating multiple networks. Make recommendations to management on enhancements to the network that will improve the quality and reliability of the network and services that depend on the network. Provide recommendations of the most cost-effective solution to support DEA’s network requirements, including all cost, procedural, and contractual considerations necessary to make decisions. Research and identify new technologies available that offer business advancements. Ensure information is properly protected by developing secure architectures. Assist in devising disaster recovery operations/ procedures.
Sabre is currently recruiting for a full-time Project Account Manager in our Warrington, PA office to support project managers from the early stages of cost/price proposal development to the execution of successfully awarded contracts. The candidate will perform multiple program financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, and forecasting funding expenditures across multiple projects and contract types. This will involve tracking activities on multiple funding lines within one contract and/or several separate contracts and supporting multiple project managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as required. This may include preparing data calls for subcontractors, preparing pricing spreadsheets, conducting market research, developing methodology documentation, compiling backup data, and preparing compliant packages for contract submission.
10% - New Sales
- Generating new business by working leads through personal cold calling, email campaigns, networking, social media and partnerships
- Finding new partners
- Managing his/her individual pipeline to close leads generated by prospecting activities
- Presenting and articulating Sabre on Point’s offerings including features, benefits, and overall technology solutions
30% - Account Management
- Cultivating existing relationships with customers and partners
- Working with existing customer base and partners to identify new projects and grow revenue in accounts
- Ensure the project is on track and customer needs are being fulfilled
- Work closely with sales and technical team to gain understanding of the project details
- Engaging in weekly forecast activities and monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Meeting and exceeding quota
10% - Sales Support
- Support Account Executives with administrative tasks (i.e. quotes, SOW’s, agreements, etc.)
- Act as a backup when AE’s cannot join calls
50% - Project Management
- Working with technical team to make sure the statement of work is in line with customer’s needs
- Responsible for the performance of technical projects in regards to timeline, budget and hours
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis
- Manages the integration of vendor/partner tasks and tracks and reviews vendor/partner deliverables
- Manages multiple projects at once
- Provides management services including general administrative oversight, time accounting, financial tracking, cost projection, inventory management, personnel evaluation and support
Sabre Systems is currently hiring an Anty-Jam Electrical Engineer to work in Aberdeen, MD, supporting the Space & Terrestrial Communications Directorate, Radio Frequency Communications Division. The engineer will work independently and with a small team, in a lab environment. The selected candidate will:
- Serve as a technical consultant for application of embedded antennas to radio systems
- Provide research in interference cancellation techniques, evaluation of related SIBRs and equipment contracts
- Provide technical assistance in radio/antenna areas on EPAS program
- Perform EMC standard-off and performance tests of JITRs radio – document test results in accordance with Army standards
- Develop interference susceptibility test methodology and procedures for use in interference mitigation efforts for Army radios, with automation in LabView
Sabre Systems is currently recruiting for a Windows Systems Administrator to work in Aberdeen, MD, supporting the Space & Terrestrial Communications Directorate, Radio Frequency Communications Division. The Linux System Administrator will work in a challenging, fast-paced, hands-on environment supporting the development of new antenna, spectrum management and modelling and simulation environments. The selected candidate will:
- Write documentation for the Information Systems knowledge base
- Be eager and willing to learn new skills and technologies on the job
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Make recommendations to purchase hardware, software, and other system components
- Report project status as required for all recurring and non-recurring efforts
- Work under minimal direction and independently determine and develop solutions
- Recommend and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of systems including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management
Sabre is seeking a Senior Android Developer in Suitland, MD who a passion and drive for solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on innovative technologies as part of this product development team. The candidate will help in the development of new UI widgets (capture GPS, photo, multimedia, barcode scanning), mapping integration using Google maps SDK or similar API and other UI enhancements.
You will be responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of new and existing mobile applications. Must be able to work competently in a collaborative setting to document, design, develop, and support scalable, high-quality mobile applications. You will work on moderate to complex projects with minimal supervision. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your skills and your creativity as you tackle real problems.
Sabre Systems is seeking a Senior Logistics Analyst to support one of our customers. The Senior Logistics Analyst will perform all duties and responsibilities as the N41 CASREP Manager. These duties include, and are not limited to:
• Research and provide parts status for the N7 Unit to Task slide briefed during the morning CUB (NLT 0600 M-F, earlier in times of contingencies)
• Research and provide detail part status for the N41 RDML Unit to Task (NLT 0700 M-F)
• Research and provide detail part status input to the N43 Morning Report (NLT 0800 M-F)
• Research and provide detail part status to the N43 C3/C4 daily report (NLT 1000 M-F)
• Weekly, update Master CASREP tracker for Units deploying within 6 months (Wednesdays 0700)
• Research and Answer CASREP RFI’s from N41 leadership
• Identify slow moving parts ISO of all the above-mentioned reports and reach out to TYCOM or PMO to improve status as required
• During exercise, contingency or any event that requires close monitoring of a group of ships, CASREP Manager will provide CASREP parts updates to the N413 Readiness Cell Lead
The selected applicant will perform their duties by utilizing message traffic, MFOM, OTS, PMO (former ISIS) and at times via communication with CNSL/CNAL and PMO requirements.
Sabre Systems is seeking a Junior Electrical Engineer to work in Aberdeen, MD. Aberdeen Proving Ground is located on Maryland's beautiful Chesapeake Bay and in close proximity to Washington D.C and Philadelphia, PA. APG is the premiere communication and technology research and development installation supporting the US Army. The United States Government and commercial enterprises are under constant assault from sophisticated cyber adversaries who seek to access our networks, steal our information, and disrupt the systems and operations.
The Junior Electrical Engineer will be supporting our customer by assisting in the evaluation and integration of emerging communications and networking technologies and products into tactical communication systems. The selected candidate will assist with problem areas which include developing or evaluating solutions that upgrade wireless communication systems to improve network connectivity, capacity and security.
Sabre Systems is currently hiring for an Engineer Technician IV (Fabrication) to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD), Platform Integration (H40) Division. The Platform Integration Division designs, develops, and integrates safe, innovative, and effective weapon control systems, detection systems, sensory, and weapon systems onto manned, unmanned, land, air, and sea platforms for the warfighter to include lethal and non-lethal weapons, guidance and control, unmanned and autonomous systems, advanced sensory, and weapons effectiveness for surface warfare, maritime operations, expeditionary warfare and special operations.
Are you an experienced Network Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to design, develop, test and maintain a large, critical Navy Information Technology system? Sabre Systems is hiring a Network Engineer in Lakehurst, NJ. The ideal candidate will have experience in the electrical design of IT equipment and network. The selected candidate will provide assistance and apply real world operational experience to a team engaged in the design, development, testing, and evaluation of integrated network management and network operations solutions. The candidate will provide in-service engineering support including troubleshooting, evaluation and root cause analysis of networked systems.
Sabre Systems is currently looking for a Logistics Analyst with an engineering background to support our customer in Lakehurst, NJ performing Product Support Management in the Logistics Management Integration Department. The selected candidate will:
- Perform management of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) program planning, development, and execution
- Assist in planning and implementing Integrated Logistics Support for the life cycle of assigned system/equipment from concept through field deployment
- Prepare written correspondence and verbally report on assigned programs
- Analyze ILS program execution and/or assigned programs’ management/sustainment posture to identify deficiencies in established Integrated Logistics Support systems and resolve critical problems
- Provide logistical and administrative support to the government customer
- Candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining spreadsheets, tracking work orders, doing purchase requests, and more
- Provide technical expertise in all areas of supply, inventory management, inventory accuracy and warehousing
- Coordinate resource procurements
We are seeking an Project Assistant (Contracts) with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail to provide outstanding administrative support in our Warrington, PA office. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of administrative abilities with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. We are looking for a goal-oriented, positive candidate who is computer savvy with a keen eye for detail. This position is tailored to someone who wants to learn and grow with the company. Under the supervision of the Director of Contracts, this individual will learn the different aspects of the Contracts Department and the important role that each team member contributes to the success of Sabre and its customers. An accountable self-starter, our ideal candidate sets and meets goals and has a proven track record of performing well within the team environment as well as work independently.
Duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Support Contract Administrators in daily administrative functions.
- Provides on-site administrative support and coordination during all phases of a project life cycle.
- Under the direction of the Contracts Administration Staff, helps move projects toward completion by performing project and office administration tasks, which typically include scheduling meetings, production and distribution of collateral, file management, data collection, data entry, report creation, proofreading, research, developing and maintaining project deliverables, and team collaboration.
- Arranges logistics for meetings, conferences, training, and other project-related events.
- Receives, screens, logs and routes correspondence, attaches necessary background information and maintains follow-up system for action and deadlines.
- Maintains contract records and files.
We are seeking an Administrative Intern with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail to provide outstanding administrative support in our Warrington, PA office. This is a part-time position and is intended for individuals with a strong desire to gain real-world work experience, as well as a desire to work hard and give their best. No formal experience required. While primarily intended as an educational experience, this internship is paid.
Duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Support Contract Administrators in daily administrative functions.
- Provides onsite administrative support and coordination during all phases of a project life cycle.
- Under the direction of the Contracts Administration Staff, performs project and office administration tasks, which typically include production and distribution of collateral, file management, data collection, and team collaboration.
- Maintains contract records and files.
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our team of diverse and motivated professionals!
Sabre is a quality-driven, professional services company that provides Engineering, Program Management, Training and Logistics, Information Technology, and Software Development solutions to the federal government and commercial clients. We are a company that promotes a work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth and a culture where each individual employee is valued and respected. Sabre is currently recruiting for Sr Java Developer to work in Washington, DC.
Project Overview: We are seeking Information Technology Specialists to provide the critical support in analyzing, designing, implementing and maintaining computer systems to support statistical surveys. This program helps supports operational staff performing on a number of tasks to produce timely, accurate, and relevant economic statistics develops, implements, and supports statistical application production systems, in the area of Software Development, Server/Database Administration, Network Administration, and Documentation, Requirements, and Procedures management.
- Ensures compatibility between equipment and software, analyzes operational/systems requirements, supports design reviews, and presents technical briefings. Evaluates, assesses, documents, and tests data security and continuity of operations for systems and programs. Serves as solutions provider to senior management and professional staff concerning areas of technological development and advancement.
- Formulates recommendations on hardware/software interfacing, large scale systems, expert systems, and technical problems. Performs business and system object modeling simulation and analysis. Advises and recommends system characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and I/O requirements. Coordinates activities of developers and engineers.
- Provides enterprise systems architecture expertise in developing systems supporting common purposes, processes, architectures, and standards. Develops strategies for enterprise-wide methodology or tool implementation, or planning and implementing enterprise technology changes such as database technology.
Sabre Systems is currently looking for an experienced Sr. Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to support the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) on the Patuxent River Naval Air Station. The selected candidate must be knowledgeable and have an understanding of the cybersecurity policies and procedures for DoD information systems related to Special Access Programs. The ISSO shall have the detailed knowledge and expertise required to manage the security aspects of an information system and manage the responsibility for the day-to-day security operations of a system. The selected candidate must understand and apply information system security compliance following NIST SP 800 and DoD 5205 as they relate to Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG) and NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF). The selected candidate will support NAVAIR by:
Ensuring the appropriate operational security posture is maintained for its information systems and as such, works in close collaboration with the ISSM and ISO
• Developing and maintaining System Security Plans (SSP) and related documentation for each supported network/system in accordance with DoD security policies. Notify ISSM when system changes occur that effect security compliance and Authorization.
• Ensuring Audit Reviews and risk assessments are conducted periodically for each network or system to identify specific areas that require safeguards against deliberate or inadvertent unauthorized disclosure, modification, destruction of information, denial of service, and unauthorized use of IS.
• Ensuring all security-related incidents are documented and reported according to policy
• Ensuring all users have the requisite security clearance, authorization, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities before granting access to Information System (IS)
• Ensuring configuration management procedures for software, hardware and firmware are maintained or developed as required.
• Collaborate with the system administration team for system / network situational awareness
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our team of diverse and motivated professionals!
Sabre is a quality-driven, professional services company that provides Engineering, Program Management, Training and Logistics, Information Technology, and Software Development solutions to the federal government and commercial clients. We are a company that promotes a work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth and a culture where each individual employee is valued and respected. Sabre is currently recruiting for Java Programmer to work in Washington, DC.
Project Overview: We are seeking a junior to mid-level Java programmer and user interface developer who will provide critical support to a statistical modernization project focused on the development of key components for a major business system. This often requires that the Java professional participate in analyzing, designing, implementing and maintaining computer systems to support statistical surveys. Duties include, but not limited to: ensuring compatibility between equipment and software, analyzing operational/system requirements, supporting design reviews, and presenting technical briefings; engineering systems to produce prototypes, proof of concepts, or the full implementation of systems; evaluating, assessing, documenting, and testing data security and continuity of operations for systems and programs...
Sabre is hiring for a Cyber Analyst to support our team located at NAS Patuxent River, MD. This position will support the customer in providing cyber protection and IT support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implementing proprietary and classified information according to navy directives
• Implementing Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG) requirements and maintaining the appropriate impact levels of the classified system
• Developing and maintaining Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation
• Work with network monitoring tools for the purpose of identifying deficiencies with approved software
• Administrative and general cybersecurity support to include preparing presentations
Sabre is looking for a Data Management / Configuration Management Analyst to work in Patuxent River, MD supporting a major program office. The selected candidate will assist the program office CM/DM lead with the management of program office technical and programmatic data along with Configuration Management activities for Aircraft and Subsystems. The selected candidate will primarily assist in management of procurement related data and deliverables in SharePoint based Integrated Data Environment (IDE). The may also be tasked to ensure processes define by the PMA CM Plan, NAVAIR 4130.1, and related CM guidance such as SAE EIA-649B are implemented and followed.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
• Analyze / recommend program data requirements
• Assist in development and assessment of procurement documentation such as SOWs, CDRLs, and Data Accession list requirements
• Advise members on matters related data acquisition and review, and track data related program/project status and schedules
• Creating data sets for each deliverable and initiating the work flow for review and comment
• Compile comments and prepare disposition letters
• Record action items and track to completion for change management/data management meetings
• Maintaining the Configuration Status Accounting for data deliverables
• Inspecting data deliverables for marking requirements to ensure markings are conformant with the contract and resolve nonconformance issues with the contractor
• Notify the contractor when deliverables are coming past due and coordinate a plan of action to get back on schedule
• Answering various data calls and preparing data deliverable status reports and presenting at team meetings
• Maintain the CDRL tool, identify deficiencies, and coordinate with the developer to incorporate improvements
• Track trends such as marking issues, excessive administrative errors, lateness, comments not being incorporated
• Reviewing ECPs, RFVs, and SCN forms for completeness and accuracy
• Preparing NAVAIR CCB 4130 forms and CCB packages for staffing and CCB/DCCB approval, coordinate the staffing of change request
• Advise staff in defining applicable CM process based on change type, urgency, objectives, etc.
• Participate as a member of multiple Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) as needed
• Provide CM and DM training as required
Sabre Systems is seeking highly motivated individuals that can support research, development, maturation, procurement, integration, training, support and sustainment of cyber resilient and full spectrum cyber warfighting capabilities for platforms, weapons, sensors, communications and networks, computing systems, mission systems, support equipment, logistics and maintenance systems and ashore and afloat enterprise systems. These solutions are needed to support all phases of acquisition programs, operational field demonstrations, prototyping, experiments, operational assessments, extended user evaluations, and fleet/force deployments. Sabre Systems is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer/Analyst Trainee to support one of our customers at Patuxent River Naval Station. The selected applicant will work directly with our government customer(s), military personal and other contractor(s). The selected applicant will assist and support Cybersecurity though all phases of the system development life cycle to include but not limited to:
- requirements analysis
- testing and evaluation
The selected applicant will assist in the analysis of complex functions and requirements and ensure conformance with appropriate and applicable policies and regulations. The will support development of logical and physical solution for the implementation of Cybersecurity and review and prepare documents and presentations.