Sabre is seeking a Senior Android Developer in Suitland, MD who a passion and drive for solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on innovative technologies as part of this product development team. The candidate will help in the development of new UI widgets (capture GPS, photo, multimedia, barcode scanning), mapping integration using Google maps SDK or similar API and other UI enhancements.
*************Will provide a sign-on bonus to senior level developer that are hired as direct employee**************
You will be responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of new and existing mobile applications. Must be able to work competently in a collaborative setting to document, design, develop, and support scalable, high-quality mobile applications. You will work on moderate to complex projects with minimal supervision. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your skills and your creativity as you tackle real problems.
Sabre Systems is currently hiring a mid to senior level Technical Journal Subject Matter Expert to support the Defense Systems Information Analysis Center (DSIAC) Basic Center Operations (BCO). DSIAC is the consolidation of six legacy Department of Defense IACs (http://iac.dtic.mil) which cover the following technical functional subject areas: DoD weapon systems, autonomous systems, propulsion and energetic materials, reliability, survivability and vulnerability, military sensors, non-lethal weapons, directed energy, and advanced materials.
The Technical Journal SME will support the DSIAC Director and Chief Technical Editor through outreach activities to the DoD Science and Technology (S&T) community to promote the Defense Research and Engineering Journal and to identify potential source articles. The selected candidate will support the Chief Technical Editor in resolving technical questions related to each journal article and completing a comprehensive technical peer review of article material in support of establishing the initial publication draft. The scope of activities performed may include conducting technical research and analyses to contribute to article content.
Work efforts will involve direct interface with Government counterparts in a team setting along with support for establishing and/or refining existing journal business practices to facilitate consistency in producing high-quality scientific journals.
Sabre Systems is currently hiring a Technical Editor / Production Director to support the Defense Systems Information Analysis Center (DSIAC) in Ft. Belvoir, MD. The Technical Editor / Production Director will edit and support the development of the Defense Research and Engineering Journal. Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating with the rest of the journal development team and Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) counterparts in supporting outreach efforts for promoting the journal.
- Reviewing all text and revisions; recommending changes as needed; establishing, and enforcing the journal style guide; and working with authors, editors, and graphics specialists to integrate graphics and text into the final layout in accordance with established guidance/procedures.
- Being involved in journal planning, preparation and coordination meetings in support of journal promotion activities and development.
Sabre Systems is currently hiring an Office Manager to support the Defense Systems Information Analysis Center (DSIAC) in Ft. Belvoir, MD. The Office Manager will provide support at the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) in Ft. Belvoir, MD, and be responsible for the office management of the development of the Defense Research and Engineering Journal (JDR&E) publication. Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating with the rest of the journal development team and Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) counterparts to ensure maintenance of quality standards in publishing this scientific journal.
- Maintaining electronic publication sites, assisting with journal planning, helping maintain tracking documents, organizing and maintaining of databases, assisting in user registration, and preparing and coordinating meetings in support of journal promotion activities and development.
- Organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure organization effectiveness and efficiency; maintaining JDR&E SharePoint site; and supporting community outreach events through maintenance and shipment of JDR&E promotion materials.
- Monitoring day to day operations and overall performance of SharePoint.
- Providing knowledge management support, involving database searches, generating database management reports reflecting trend analysis and ability to effectively access/search web-based, collaborative software platforms like SharePoint, assisting in the planning and future development of database requirements, compiling data from various sources and formats into spreadsheets and databases to be used in reports and/or databases, and developing Boolean search strings.
Sabre Systems is currently hiring a Graphic Illustrator / Art Director to support the Defense Systems Information Analysis Center (DSIAC) in Ft. Belvoir, MD. The Graphic Illustrator / Art Director will develop all graphic illustration and promotional materials along with coordinating the final production layout of the Defense Research and Engineering Journal. Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating with the rest of the journal development team and Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) counterparts in supporting outreach efforts for promoting the journal.
- Conducting outreach efforts involving occasional website promotional material development and posting.
- Electronic configuration management of all graphic designs and final publication layouts on a shared network accessible by both the DSIAC publication team and involved DTIC personnel.
- Participate in journal planning, preparation and coordination meetings in support of journal promotion activities and development.
- Website interface in outreach activities and promotion of the journal.
Sabre Systems is currently hiring a Senior Lead Technical Writer to support the Defense Systems Information Analysis Center (DSIAC) in Ft. Belvoir, MD. The Senior Lead Technical Writer will lead and manager the development and publication of the Defense Research and Engineering Journal. Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating with DSIAC staff and Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) counterparts in supporting outreach efforts for promoting the journal and acquiring journal content along with final article selection. All source material will either be limited distribution material or classified in nature.
- Leading editorial and technical peer review, author coordination in reconciling comments, configuration management, and overall development of the journal publications through publication release. This includes compliance with established standard operating procedures to promote efficiencies and enhancing the quality of the resultant DSIAC journal product.
- Assisting in planning, preparing and coordinating meetings to plan, review and finalize the Journal content.
This position provides for non-personal advisory and technical assistance service to the Commander Naval Air Forces Atlantic (CNAL) and Commander Naval Air Force Pacific (CNAP) Readiness Directorates. CNAL/CNAP is the aviation Type Commander (TYCOM) responsible to U. S. Fleet Forces (USFF) and Commander U. S. Pacific Fleet (CPF) for providing ready, trained, and equipped squadrons, detachments, and aircraft carriers (CVN) to Joint Commanders in support of the National Military Strategy. To support this objective, CNAL/CNAP has a requirement for training readiness metrics and policy development, readiness assessment support, Type Model Series (T/M/S) transition support, and readiness assessment training. This position will directly support readiness policy development, NMETL management, readiness training, and executive level brief preparation for the Carrier Air Wing Readiness Directorate (Code N40).
Sabre Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced Configuration Management (CM) Specialist with demonstrated capability in DoD acquisition environments. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable working independently and with teams, and possess range and depth of expertise in development and application of CM plans and processes. The work location will be primarily onsite at a customer location, Naval Support Facility Arlington (NSF-A). Duties will include the following:
- Configuration Management (CM)
- Work with a highly accomplished Govt/Contractor Integrated Product Support (IPS) team providing a US Navy customer with CM planning and execution.
- Develop, coordinate and staff meeting minutes for all Configuration Management meetings between the Government and Contractor.
- Plan, implement and maintain CM audits, CM libraries, Configuration Items (CI’s) and baselines.
- Establish and track baselines in CM tools.
- Assist with maintenance of version controls of software deliverables.
- Assist in the development, coordination, and staffing of contract deliverable requirements, ensuring they are complete, correct and aligned with the appropriate Data Item Description (DID).
- Directly support and actively participate in system and subsystem level Physical Configuration Audit (PCA) as applicable.
- Serve as the point of contact and liaison for project CM activities.
- Track and communicate configuration status accounting for assigned projects.
- Educate IPT members in their roles and the use of designated CM tools and processes.
- Travel may be required up to 15% of the time, including some local travel.
- CM Industry Specifications
- Support development and maintenance of Configuration Management (CM) plans and procedures in accordance with the requirements outlined within NAVAIR Instruction 4130.1 Series, MIL-HDBK-61A, and ANSI/EIA-649B.
- Develop change documentation packages for designated Integrated Product Team (IPT) leads including the following: DD Form 1692 – Engineering Change Proposal (ECP), DD Form 1694 – Request for Variance, Decision Memorandum, NAVAIR 4130 documentation, Technical Review Board, Engineering Review Board, Configuration Control Board Brief, and Technical Directives Package.
- Review incoming technical Contract Deliverables (CDRLS) for accuracy and completeness in accordance with the DD1423 requirements and provide comments/recommendations to the Government IPT leads as required.
Sabre Systems is currently looking for an experienced Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) or Officer (ISSO) to support the Atlantic Test Range (ATR), Aircraft Signature & Measurements Branch (ASAM), located in building 2118 on the Patuxent River Naval Air Station. The selected candidate will be knowledgeable and have an understanding of the cybersecurity policies and procedures for DoD information systems. The selected candidate must understand and apply NIST SP 800-53 controls, Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and completely familiar with eMASS navigation.
The selected candidate will support ASAM by:
• Developing and maintaining Access Authorization Artifacts (A&A) and related documentation for each supported network/system in accordance with DoD/DoN security policies.
• Timely maintenance / reporting of any outstanding controls (POA&M)
• Understand why and how to perform Audit Reviews and risk assessments
• Ensuring all users have the requisite security clearance, authorization, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities before granting access to Information System (IS)
• Ensuring configuration management procedures for software, hardware are maintained or developed as required per DoD policy
Sabre Systems is currently hiring a F5 Network Engineer (USMC Future Vertical Lift) to support one of our government customers. This Network Engineering position will be interacting with infrastructure and application teams to develop technical implementation and continuing maintenance solutions focusing on the delivery, performance and security posture of enterprise applications. The selected candidate will manage, design, install and maintain Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud based infrastructure for the customer. Efforts will include initial standup and design, cyber security mandated solution implementation and continuing maintenance. Experience required with planning, design and implementation of networked systems, to include configuration management, upgrades and troubleshooting of network issues. Experience with traffic management, application management and load balancing utilizing F5 networking solutions strongly desired.
Sabre is currently hiring for a Host Based Security System (HBSS) Systems Administrator supporting(USMC Future Vertical Lift) one of our government customers. The selected candidate will configure, integrate, operate, and maintain the NAVAIR Host Based Security System (HBSS). Specific Requirements include:
• Perform system administration on the HBSS and integrate HBSS data (alerts, logs, data feeds, etc)
• monitor the HBSS for alerts, and assess and modify the HBSS operational parameters (filters, signatures, rules, etc.) when requested
• provide services supporting onsite security (HBSS, McAfee, Symantec) and authentication (Active Directory)
In addition, the selected candidate will gather requirements from teams, customers, and management; perform research and test configurations to determine the best solution to meet customer goals and objectives; import/create/modify HBSS Policy Sets; and Tag Creation/Modification Process Queries and Dashboards. Finally, the selected candidate will apply ITIL v3 best practices and adhere to established standard operating procedures; and demonstrates initiative, pro-activeness, and engagement with the rest of the Windows/HBSS/AWS Admin team. The candidate must have experience with HBSS 4.5 and its products, both at the ePO and Client level: ePO Management Suite; ABM - Asset Baseline Monitor; PA - Policy Auditor; HIPS - Host Intrusion Prevention System; RSD - Rogue Sensor Detection; Virus Protection; and DCM - Device Control Module. Experience performing IT system administration (Windows, UNIX, Linux, etc), including performance tuning, system availability, capacity planning, provisioning, security, STIGs, IAVAs, IA compliance, etc. The selected candidate will perform other duties as assigned.
Sabre Systems is currently hiring for an Information Security Systems Engineer at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division Lakehurst (NAWCADLKE) in Lakehurst, NJ. NAWCADLKE is the premiere Aircraft Launch and Recovery Equipment (ALRE) and Aircraft Support Equipment (SE) research, development, test and evaluation, and sustainment installation supporting the US Navy. The primary job responsibilities of the Information Security Systems Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Providing security design and planning during the design, development, and maintenance of Department of Defense infrastructure environments
- Providing cyber engineering expertise to determine security requirements by evaluating best practices; researching security standards/tools; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; identify integration issues
- Enhancing current software/security team competence by developing and directing secure application/architecture techniques; recommending improved processes
- Evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), and secure interfaces
- Working knowledge of current government mandated cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Developing Information Assurance (IA)/Cybersecurity strategies for both new systems and enhancements/overhauls of existing systems.
- Influencing the system requirements and design processes to incorporate the identification of cyber requirements early in these processes.
- Suggesting architecture solutions to these systems that support both the functional requirements of the systems and the cyber/information assurance requirements.
- Identifying poor cyber designs in systems and offering alternative designs.
- Supporting the development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages for the certification and accreditation of both new and existing networks/labs/Programs of Record.
Sabre is seeking a Content Editor and Writer to join our team. You will be working closely with the BD department as well as the Marketing department.
- Supporting organization’s internal communication needs, creating high-quality content, identifying communications priorities, and aligning communications with an organization’s strategic objectives;
- Writing about a variety of topics within business and technology
- Editing content for grammar perfection and content quality
- Write/edit concise pieces that meet specific word count requirements, as well as the ability to write in a variety of styles
- Research topics to verify information and participate in meetings to gather relevant background
- Develop communications content for use in multiple channels
- Serve as an editor/content writer for print materials, digital content, and other collateral.
- Work with senior management to develop the company’s narrative across various platforms
Sabre Systems, Inc. is looking for an Cyber Security Analyst to support the Advanced Concepts & Rapid Acquisition (AC&RT) 4.11.6 division within Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division. This position in located at both NAS Patuxent River, MD and St Inigoes, MD Webster Field.
- Manage all aspects of the RMF process from start to finish and support accreditation package development through customer acceptance
- Fully understand and execute all RMF steps necessary for creating A&A packages in accordance with DoD, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), and Army cybersecurity requirements
- Develop and maintain required A&A artifacts throughout the life of the system accreditation.
- Monitor and maintain system Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) records
- Conduct cybersecurity testing analysis and provide overall vulnerability and risk assessment reports
- Track and monitor Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms).
- Applicant selected must understand, interpret and engineer mitigations and solutions for Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG) findings, code vulnerabilities, automated scanning results and penetration test findings
Sabre is seeking a VP of Finance with a broad knowledge of accounting, financial, and business principles. We are looking for an experienced leader excited to play a key role in our growth by providing insightful financial analysis that drives our long-term operational and financial plans. This person will work directly with our CFO and a cross-functional leadership team to set strategy, develop and manage budgets and financial forecasts, and drive initiatives.
Location: This is an office-based position in Lexington Park, MD (preferred) or in our corporate office in Warrington, PA.
- Provide leadership in the development of financial plans, metrics, and progress reporting of strategic financial goals and objectives.
- Lead and manage the annual budgeting and forecasting of revenue, rates, capital purchases to meet goals, and provide recommendations to enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Act as the finance strategic business partner to the senior executive leadership team.
- Direct all aspects of accounting operations such as receivables, payables, payroll, and financial reporting.
- Provide end-to-end pricing support to include the development of cost estimates, cost/price models, and cost/pricing proposal content.
- Lead and manage the cash flow models and provide analysis and recommendations whenever needed in support of programs, contract negotiations, etc.
- Apply business, finance, accounting and analytical expertise and experience (e.g. financial modeling, ratio and comparable company analysis, review/analysis of financial statements and projections, assessing business plans, conducting due diligence, etc.)
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP, the DCAA, FAR, and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Lead, manage, develop the finance and accounting department staff (local and regional); coach and mentor team to ensure expertise is in place for continual improvement of processes and procedures.
- Serve as the key financial liaison to internal and external stakeholders (i.e., banks, auditors, partners, and advisors).
- Work with accountant team to ensuring proper cost accounting for all company programs (Overhead, G&A, Fringe, etc.).
- Provide advice, coordinate & resolve the operations issues (business office, employee relations, information technology, property management, etc.).
- Ensure credibility of finance and accounting group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts, including coordinate closing cycles of financial systems in a timely manner.
- Work closely with other departments in support of contract negotiations, pricing and financing strategies, bids and proposals and compliance with contract terms and conditions while ensuring company profitability.
- Other relevant financial activities and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our team of diverse and motivated professionals!
Sabre is a quality-driven, professional services company that provides Engineering, Program Management, Training and Logistics, Information Technology, and Software Development solutions to the federal government and commercial clients. We are a company that promotes a work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth and a culture where each individual employee is valued and respected. Sabre is currently recruiting for Sr Java Developer to work in Washington, DC.
**************Will provide a sign-on bonus to senior level developer that are hired as direct employee**************
Project Overview: We are seeking Information Technology Specialists to provide the critical support in analyzing, designing, implementing and maintaining computer systems to support statistical surveys. This program helps supports operational staff performing on a number of tasks to produce timely, accurate, and relevant economic statistics develops, implements, and supports statistical application production systems, in the area of Software Development, Server/Database Administration, Network Administration, and Documentation, Requirements, and Procedures management.
- Ensures compatibility between equipment and software, analyzes operational/systems requirements, supports design reviews, and presents technical briefings. Evaluates, assesses, documents, and tests data security and continuity of operations for systems and programs. Serves as solutions provider to senior management and professional staff concerning areas of technological development and advancement.
- Formulates recommendations on hardware/software interfacing, large scale systems, expert systems, and technical problems. Performs business and system object modeling simulation and analysis. Advises and recommends system characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and I/O requirements. Coordinates activities of developers and engineers.
- Provides enterprise systems architecture expertise in developing systems supporting common purposes, processes, architectures, and standards. Develops strategies for enterprise-wide methodology or tool implementation, or planning and implementing enterprise technology changes such as database technology.
The IA Lead will provide security oversight and guidance related to the security of NAWCAD and its project systems to ensure systems are compliant with DoD guidance and mandates. The IA Lead will support IA activities. The IA Lead will lead the support of all IA activities and tasking NAWCAD and client supported networks and systems. This support will include system certification and accreditation support, analysis of networks/systems; development of secure networks/systems; and integration, testing, and maintenance of the networks/systems. The IA Lead will lead the development of system IA documentation to support certification of compliance to applicable standards including the DoD IA Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), Risk Management Framework (RMF), Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCID) 6/9, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503. The IA Lead will need to be able to develop, participate in, and provide Information Security training and awareness.
Sabre Systems is currently hiring for an Information Assurance Analyst in Pax River, MD to support Risk Management Framework (RMF) and CYBERSAFE certification processes in conjunction with applicable DOD/DON Instructions and/or Notices. Efforts under this task will include preparation, configuration management and maintenance of required documentation, support for required testing, and certification of trusted agents for PIT and IT Enterprise systems and subsystems.
- Serve as an Analyst for the support of tasking that involves the analysis of the information assurance posture of networks and systems in support of system certification and accreditation. This support would include analysis of networks/systems; development of secure networks/systems; and integration, testing, and maintenance of the networks/systems.
- Lead the development of system IA documentation to support certification of compliance to applicable standards including NIST, DIACAP, DCID 6/9, and ICD 503. ALT: Apply knowledge of Information Security policies and procedures to process and protect DoD classified information.
- Apply knowledge of policies, regulations, and Executive Orders in the marking, handling, and dissemination of classified material and information and creation and use of Security Classification Guides (SCGs).
- Apply knowledge of policy, regulations and Executive Orders in the release of U.S. Government information. Develop, participate in, and/or provide Information Security training and awareness.
- Must possess knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), the process to obtain an Authority to Operate, NIST policies and compliance requirements and NIST artifact development.
- Ideal candidate is a Qualified Navy Validator (QNV) for RMF or has the ability to become certified as a QNV.
Sabre is seeking a Software Safety Engineer to support NAVAIR at NAS Patuxent River MD. The selected applicant will provide risk assessments for Aircraft combat weapon systems. Your work will involve solving complex challenges by applying system safety engineering and project management skills for the development, test and evaluation, analysis, systems engineering, and integration of Software intensive Naval Aircraft weapon systems. The selected applicant will include studies, analyses and investigations to determine the potential for programmatic safety risk for the program throughout all lifecycle phases.
• Develop, refine and update System Safety Program Plans for software intensive systems
• Conduct risk assessments and software safety requirements and analysis
• Prepare and coordinate system safety presentations for review boards
• Apply software engineering to program development, modeling, and simulation
Sabre is hiring for a Cyber Security Co-op that will be responsible for assisting Sabre Systems, Inc. at implementing and maintaining the Sabre People, Process and Protection (SPPP) IT cyber-security program for commercial and private customers.
Duties are to:
- Review and update Sabre Systems, Inc. documentation for policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Provide assistance in conducting cyber assessments of commercial and/or private IT networks. This will be done under Sabre People, Process and Protection (PPP) protocols to assess vulnerabilities, survivability and resilience of any company IT and identification of risk and risk mitigations.
- Assistance with the deployment and maintenance of Sabre solutions for cyber risks and vulnerabilities.
- Provide first level compliance monitoring and investigations.
- Assist with forensics analysis and fact gathering.
- Assist with vulnerability assessments and penetration testing for specific applications, services, networks and servers as required.
- Assist with applications/tools including but not limited to SIEM, IPS, IDS, Netflow, e-mail gateway protection, and DLP tools.
- Perform compliance audits against institutionally accepted security controls.
- Record and track IT security incidents, including but not limited to copyright violations, compromised accounts, e-mail threats, and abuse reports from various sources.